Learn more about whether your child is eligible for an Independent Study by clicking here and reading what an Independent Study is and how you apply for one.
If you decide to apply for an Independent Study, complete the Request and sign the Master Agreement. 
Bring all documents into the office 2 weeks prior to your planned leave.